Features & Benefits
• Patent-pending Tension/Lock/Cut Technology (TLC) technology delivers a “true” flush cut for a safer installation with no protrusions to damage neighboring components.
• The advanced operating system of the TLC technology provides operational reliability and durability resulting in fewer repairs and an extended lifespan; eases wear and tear on tool components.
• Contoured soft trigger and air-cushion handle keeps the wrist in an upright, neutral position providing greater operator control; minimizes slippage.
• Lightweight tool with the most technologically-advanced ergonomic design for reducing work-related risks such as fatigue and injury that effect productivity.
• Available in two trigger spans, Standard 3.5” (90 mm) and Short 3.1 (80 mm), to accommodate different hand sizes for better operator command with less force and fatigue.
• Operating function offers 33 precise pre-set, easy-to-read settings (with ¼” increments) that reduce subjectivity or the need for fine tuning.
• Tension lock-in mechanism eliminates operator ability to change tension setting for critical applications.
• The greater tension range satisfies a variety of applications with just one tool.
• Wide tapered tie entry allows for easy insertion of each tie for improving productivity and streamlining the process of moving from one tie to another quickly.
• Revolutionary tool that can be used to fasten all variations of HellermannTyton’s 18 – 80 pound cable ties selected as suitable for any application or situation.
Certifications & Approvals