Features & Benefits
• Enhanced technology for better application of cable ties.
• Improved compressed air supply for faster tensioning piston movement.
• Shorter processing time and greater volume of connecting tie application.
• Genuine potential for rationalization.
• Ergonomic design, molded handle to prevent slippage, reduce operator fatigue.
• Lightweight but very tough housing made of glass fiber-reinforced plastic.
• Meets high industry standards.
• Tensioning and cutting off cable ties flush with head by pressing one button.
• Smooth cut edge to prevent injuries.
• Automatic ejection of cut-off cable tie end.
• Three-level preset control to set tool tension.
• Optional safety cap to prevent tension setting from being changed by accident (important when bundling sensitive materials and maintaining process reliability.)
• Non-slip, comfortable grip, soft touch trigger, and one-touch tensioning/cut off.
• Very lightweight and easy to use on all cable ties 2.5–4.8 mm wide.
• All separately sold accessories are compatible with the MK7P series tool.
Certifications & Approvals