Features & Benefits
• Integrated Sealing Technology includes conduit insert seal and high-performance face-sealing washer for ease of use and durability.
• True one-piece component for fast Snap-On application reduces installation time and costs by eliminating the need to thread fittings onto conduits.
• All-around "teeth" attach firmly to corrugated conduit and deliver a high extraction force.
• PA66 nylon material has high resistance to salts, oils, weak acids, and solvents.
• External nickel-plated brass metric threads provide a extra-secure connection.
• Swivel feature minimizes cable twisting and provides strain relief.
• Integrated design delivers IP66 + IP67 + IP68 + IP69 ingress protection against moisture and dirt.
Certifications & Approvals