Features & Benefits
• Used to join conduits of same diameters and route to multiple directions.
• Inspection lid facilitates cable pull through and eases installation.
• Snap-on construction reduces installation time and costs by eliminating the need to thread fittings onto conduits.
• All-around "teeth" attach firmly to conduit and deliver a high extraction force.
• Durable nylon material has high resistance to salts, oils, weak acids and solvents.
• Vibration and shock tested to EN61373 Category 2.
• IP66 fitting has one-piece construction.
Certifications & Approvals