Features & Benefits
• Fast: Cable ties are installed quickly with one easy trigger depression, increasing productivity while decreasing labor costs.
• Reliable: HellermannTyton's automatic cable tie systems have been tested to perform extremely consistently, without interruption to workflow.
• Ergonomic: The ergonomic design of the automatic cable tie tool systems feature a comfortable grip, low weight, and easy trigger depression to reduce installer effort and strain while installing cable ties.
• Providing Valuable Operator Feedback: Equipped with a self diagnostic LCD information screen, the automatic cable tie system easily guides the user through the cycles of cable tie installations.
• Flexible Manufacturing Versatility: HellermannTyton's cable tie tool systems support principles of flexible manufacturing requirements and environments.
• Uniform Fastening Quality: HellermannTyton's automatic cable tie systems feature adjustable tension control to deliver consistent levels of cable tie fastening.
• Range: HellermannTyton offers the widest range of automatic cable tie tool systems which cover cable tie tensile strengths of 18, 30 and 50 pounds with bundle diameters between 1/16" to over 3".
Certifications & Approvals