HellermannTyton Announces New Version of TagPrint™ Pro Labeling Software
Monday, February 28, 2005
Milwaukee, WI - HellermannTyton, an industry leader in the development of industrial identification products, announces an upgraded version of TagPrint™ Pro label creation software. TagPrint Pro, version 2.0, provides fast and thorough label creation and printing solutions, quality enhancements, and cost reductions through greater on-site control and ease of use. The 2.0 version includes many enhancements, including new import capabilities, design options and faster printing, while retaining its ease of use - including the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) label design.
New capabilities include:
- Complete Serialization
- Auto Date and Time Stamp
- Auto Font Sizing
- Complete bar code database
- Design wizard walks user through the label design process
- Complete graphic image capabilities including Flip, Inverse and Mirror images
- Print to multiple printers at one time
- Import capabilities including OBDC and ASCII
- Open files directly into TagPrint™ Pro including *.xls and *.dbf files
- Label Save options for printing laser labels and label sets
- Lock-out data tables and designs
- Rotate text and graphics
- Customize fonts to stretch, resize and rotate objects
- Add user defined label sizes
- Multi-language operation and help text.
In addition to TagPrint™ Pro labeling software, HellermannTyton manufactures identification solutions to increase quality and lower costs. Thermal transfer, laser, ink jet and dot matrix labels, thermal transfer printers, the Spirit® 2100 portable printing system, preprinted and hand writable wire markers are a few industrial identification solutions available.
For more information on any HellermannTyton product or solution, contact HellermannTyton: