With specialized fastening and labeling solutions and industry code compliance leadership, HellermannTyton is an ideal partner for solar engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firms; installers; electrical contractors and OEM rack manufacturers, large and small. Only HellermannTyton provides the Solar Advantage - Solar Ties, Solar E-Clips and Solar Identification products – smart, innovative solutions for the solar photovoltaic (PV) market, that can’t be found anywhere else.
HellermannTyton products help solar installers:
- Reduce installation times
- Efficiently label to meet National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Pass inspections ON TIME
- Efficiently route and protect cables
We understand the importance of providing reliable products designed to stand up to the harshest of elements, and we deliver unique solutions and materials expertise to our solar customers.
HellermannTyton provides solar partners with:
- Proven Product Performance – Performance and quality testing are an integral part of product development. But, testing doesn’t stop once our products leave the warehouse. We continue to validate in the field. In fact, our products are proven in use in some of the largest solar installations in North America.
- NEC Code Compliance Leadership - We lead the way in NEC code compliance education, with a strong presence on Code Making Panel #4 of NEC 2014. Through extensive research and involvement in code requirements for solar installations, HellermannTyton has developed the most comprehensive line of code-compliant labeling and identification solutions.
- Materials Expertise – Our materials engineers are experts in raw materials and know how each material will perform given different regions, climates and humidity levels. Our Solar Ties and Solar E-Clips are made of specially formulated materials for use in photovoltaic (PV) installations.
- Customization Capabilities – We have the dedicated product development staff and resources capable of delivering customized solutions within a highly responsive timeframe.
- Personalized Service - Whether it’s an existing product or a custom solution, our sales and product specialists are dedicated to meeting the needs of our solar customers and can help identify the perfect solutions for your application.
- Technical Support – Our customer support representatives are available to answer your questions and, when necessary, can provide step-by-step technical support to keep your operation running smoothly.